Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Healthy and Delicious for breakfast or dessert with fruit. Make a full batch and share some with your neighbors.
- 2365.9 ml rolled oats, not instant
- 236.59 ml raw hulled sunflower seeds
- 118.29 ml unsweetened flaked coconut
- 7.39 ml ground cinnamon
- 44.37 ml water
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml maple syrup
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml raisins
- 473.18 ml roasted nuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 300* and lightly oil two jelly-roll pans.
- Combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- Boil water and dissolve the salt.
- Add the syrup and the oil and simmer.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour over the oats, sunflower seeds, coconut and cinnamon and toss.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring at least three times.
- Cool and add raisins and toasted nuts.
Yummy, yummy, yummy I have granola in my tummy! Delicious. I made the mistake of using salted, roasted nuts, which made the granola a little too salty. I also forgot to stir it 3 times when if was in the oven. Nonetheless, it turned out FABULOUS! Thanks so much for sharing. I plan on trying more of your recipes.
I made half of this recipe and wish I would have made the whole batch. This is very tasty and my family loved it. So much better than sugary granola at the grocery store!