1/1 Photo of Maple Cinnamon Granola
Healthy and Delicious for breakfast or dessert with fruit. Make a full batch and share some with your neighbors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 300* and lightly oil two jelly-roll pans.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients and set aside.
- 3Boil water and dissolve the salt.
- 4Add the syrup and the oil and simmer.
- 5Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla.
- 6Pour over the oats, sunflower seeds, coconut and cinnamon and toss.
- 7Bake 45 minutes, stirring at least three times.
- 8Cool and add raisins and toasted nuts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Cinnamon Granola
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.4
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g