Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This tastes great on steak or a roast.
Make and share this Maple-Apple BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients except maple flavor. Bring to a boil while stirring with a whisk. Continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the maple flavor.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.