This is more of a chunky dip that I love to make... In fact this recipe has inspired 2 separate parties in my life; a Caribbean party and a "who can make the best appetizer" night with my friends (by the way, this dip won!) Make it for a special occasion... or throw together a batch and serve it on salad greens - it makes a FANTASIC lunch/dinner salad as well. Enjoy!
- Dice the first 3 ingredients into small pieces.
- Finely dice the jalapeño. You can add more to taste.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, "Scoops" or on a bed of lettuce.