1/4 Photos of Mango Shrimp Salsa
This is more of a chunky dip that I love to make... In fact this recipe has inspired 2 separate parties in my life; a Caribbean party and a "who can make the best appetizer" night with my friends (by the way, this dip won!) Make it for a special occasion... or throw together a batch and serve it on salad greens - it makes a FANTASIC lunch/dinner salad as well. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice the first 3 ingredients into small pieces.
- 2Finely dice the jalapeño. You can add more to taste.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 4Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- 5Serve with tortilla chips, "Scoops" or on a bed of lettuce.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Shrimp Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.2
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: