1/1 Photo of Mango Salsa Chicken Stir-Fry & Asparagus
Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
One of our favorite meals because we can substitute the 1 cup vegetables to what is in season. Also the salsa can be hotter if desired. Very good the next day too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the salsa combine:.
- 2mango,salsa,peach nectar and soy sauce.
- 3and cook on simmer for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- 4Cube the chicken and pat dry. Into a plastic bag place the flour,salt & pepper. Add the chicken and shake to coat well.
- 5Into a large fry pan,place the oil and heat to medium. Stir fry the chicken in the oil for 5-8 minutes or until the pink is gone. Add the reserved salsa mixture and the asparagus,cover and cook on low heat for 15 minutes.
- 6Serve over rice. Serves 4.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Salsa Chicken Stir-Fry & Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.4
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 144.7 mg
- Sodium 1127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 56.8 g