Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Could sub blueberries for raspberries
Make and share this Mango Raspberry Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 709.77 ml finely chopped pitted, peeled mangoes (about 3 pounds)
- 354.88 ml crushed red raspberries (about 1 1/2 pints)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 49.61 g package fruit pectin
- 1301.24 ml granulated sugar
- Prepare home canning jars and lids according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Combine mangoes, raspberries, lemon juice and pectin in a large saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Return to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Skim foam if necessary. Ladle hot jam into hot jars, leaving 1/4-inch headspace.
- Wipe jar rim clean. Screw band down evenly and firmly just until a point of resistance is met - fingertip tight.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
- Yields about seven 8-ounce jars.
Very good. Pretty sweet, I may try it with less sugar next time.
Excellent jam. Thanks for the easy to do and delicious recipe!!
Just made this from the Ball Blue canning book and it is sooooo good.