1/1 Photo of Mango Pineapple Ice Cream ...no Machine Needed
6 hrs 7 mins
chef FIFI's Note:
This is a nice summer treat that does not require rock salt or an ice cream machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut and smash up mango until its in a coarse pulp.
- 2In a bowl combine the milks and add a few drops of the food coloring to give it a very light orange color. One to two drops should be enough.
- 3Drain pineapple well, add pineapple and mango to bowl with milks and stir well with a large spoon.
- 4Fold in whipped cream until well incorporated, the whip cream will dissolve some in the mixture.
- 5Pour into a large plastic container and freeze for at least 6 hours but more may be needed depending on temperature of freezer.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Pineapple Ice Cream ...no Machine Needed
Serving Size: 1 (1691 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 160.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 57.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g