Mango Pineapple Ice Cream ...no Machine Needed
- Cut and smash up mango until its in a coarse pulp.
- In a bowl combine the milks and add a few drops of the food coloring to give it a very light orange color. One to two drops should be enough.
- Drain pineapple well, add pineapple and mango to bowl with milks and stir well with a large spoon.
- Fold in whipped cream until well incorporated, the whip cream will dissolve some in the mixture.
- Pour into a large plastic container and freeze for at least 6 hours but more may be needed depending on temperature of freezer.