Prep 7 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a nice summer treat that does not require rock salt or an ice cream machine.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 mango
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 14 ounces condensed milk (regular)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk (regular)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- red food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- coconut (optional)
- nuts (optional)
- Cut and smash up mango until its in a coarse pulp.
- In a bowl combine the milks and add a few drops of the food coloring to give it a very light orange color. One to two drops should be enough.
- Drain pineapple well, add pineapple and mango to bowl with milks and stir well with a large spoon.
- Fold in whipped cream until well incorporated, the whip cream will dissolve some in the mixture.
- Pour into a large plastic container and freeze for at least 6 hours but more may be needed depending on temperature of freezer.
I made this ice cream and everyone loved it. Thanks!