1/2 Photos of Mango Mousse
this is a great recipie to eat as a dessert in the summer during a BBQ !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle gelatine over hot water in a small bowl.
- 2Stir to dissolve.
- 3Cool for 10 minutes.
- 4Peel mango.
- 5Slice the flesh away from the large flat stone.
- 6Reserve a few thin slices for decoration.
- 7Puree the remaining mango in a blender or food processor with the castor sugar& lemon rind.
- 8Whisk cream until it is thick.
- 9Pour in the mango mixture& fold through until evenly blended.
- 10Pour in the cooled gelatine.
- 11Stir well.
- 12Whisk egg whites until stiff.
- 13Fold gently through the mango mixture until completely combined.
- 14Transfer to serving glasses.
- 15Leave to set in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- 16Decorate with the sliced mango and fresh flowers, if desired.
- 17Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mango Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 60.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: