Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was created by Colin Cowie, who plans some outrageous parties for Oprah and a lot of other people. "O, The Oprah Magazine" March 2007 edition. This juicy and refreshing drink is a perfect complement to a spicy meal.
- 3⁄4 cup vodka (preferably Grey Goose)
- 1⁄3 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 2 cups mango puree
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- fresh mango, wedges for garnish
- In a large glass pitcher, combine all ingredients; refrigerate until cold.
- Serve chilled, in cocktail glasses, garnished with fresh mango wedges.