Recipe by Alison J.
My new favourite salad! I've taken the best ingredients and put them all together here. Great to take for lunch as well, as long as you pack the dressing separately!
Top Review by Linda's Busy Kitchen
I made the salad and used Recipe #329194 instead of the Italian dressing. I also added some raspberries with the oranges and sliced almonds too. It was an awesome salad and I enjoyed it very much for lunch! My friend thought it was great and says it will be a regular to be served at her house! Thank you for sharing it with us Alison! Linda
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3 cups canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1⁄4 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing