Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home, Nov 2013. "A tangy salad with romaine, celery and mandarin orange makes a cool companion for turkey."
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients until blended. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss lightly to coat.