Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs
yummy!! Just trying to get all my salad recipes in one place..
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges
- 20 large marshmallows
- 3 ounces orange Jell-O
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Pour reserved juice of mandarin oranges in a 2 cup measuring cup.
- Add enough water to make 2 cups of liquid.
- Heat to boiling.add marshmallows, stir to melt.
- Add dry jello, and mix well.Let cool.
- Mash oranges, mix with cream cheese, then add to cooled marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping and chill till ready to serve.