I saw this on Martha Stewart but changed it a bit. This are hearty pancakes made to stick-to- your-ribs a bit more than the usual plain ones. I really like the flavor. These are the only kind I make now. Experiment with different kinds of fruits for a new twist! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Pancake batter from Betty Crocker cookbook
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups milk (or to desired consistency)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons shortening, melted or 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 9 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
To this mixed batter add
- 1Combine all ingredients except blueberries.
- 2On a hot griddle or greased frying pan, put 1/4 cup of batter.
- 3Sprinkle on the blueberries.
- 4Cook until bubbles form on edges.
- 5Freeze any cooled leftovers to enjoy later.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mancake Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.5
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 907.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g