Miss Annie's Note:
We eat at Manale's in New Orleans a lot, and this is much like their signature dish. Hot French bread, cold beer and a green salad makes for a great informal party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place whole shrimp in a single layer in an oven proof dish.
- 2Drizzle olive oil on top of shrimp.
- 3Pepper shrimp until they are black; when you think you have enough, add more.
- 4Add lots of salt, lemon juice, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Remember that you are seasoning through the shells.
- 6Cut up a good amount of butter on top of shrimp and broil until shrimp are cooked, about 15-20 minutes.
- 7Be sure and taste to see if they are done.
- 8Serve these in bowls with lots of napkins.
- 9Have hot French bread to sop up the sauce.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manale's Bar-B-Que Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.0
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 345.6 mg
- Sodium 336.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 46.1 g