Recipe by Bamabelle1202
My Mamaw made this every time we went to visit her. Granted that was 3-4 times a year, but I love this dish!
Top Review by Wineaux
Mamaw surely knew what she was doing with this one! I added a little freshly ground black pepper to the buttermilk mixture and it was perfect! Sure to become a favorite around this household. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (14 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup broth, broth will come from cooking the chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chicken for 20 minutes, tear into pieces and layer in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Mix vegetables, cream of chicken soup, and broth together, pour over chicken.
- Mix flour, butter and buttermilk together and layer over the vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 350 cegrees for about 35-45 minutes.