Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had some odds and ends in the "fridge" I wanted to get rid of, and here are the results. It has the taste of pizza without all the calories. Feel free to add more seasonings to your own tastes. There is no real "cook time". Submitted to "Zaar" on January 10th, 2007.
- 1 1⁄2 cups iceberg lettuce (torn into pieces)
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, bite size pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup garlic and cheese flavored croutons (or any italian flavored)
- Mix together lettuce, tomato, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Top with cheese and croutons.
- Eat and enjoy!
Very good salad...I kind of doctored it up and added some artichoke hearts, and garbonzo beans and some hard salami...I used # 148031 for the salad dressing...