Prep 30 mins
Cook 33 mins
And yet another yummy brownie recipe featured in an email this morning from Crisco. Visit www.crisco.com for more of these fantastic recipes and beautiful pictures!
FOR THE BROWNIES
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) package Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup malted milk balls, coarsely crushed
FOR THE FROSTING
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup malted milk balls, coarsely crushed
- HEAT oven to 350°F Spray bottom only of a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE all brownie ingredients in large bowl; beat 50 strokes by hand. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 33 to 35 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Cool completely.
- MELT chocolate chips and butter in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Add milk and vanilla; blend well.
- SPREAD frosting over cooled brownies. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup malted milk balls. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Cut into bars.