Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I'm not sure it was possible to have another variation on a chocolate chip cookie, but it is! This is the first CCC recipe here to use malted barley syrup. Gives the cookie a rich malty flavor.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 59.14 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml dark brown sugar, Loosely Packed
- 78.07 ml malted barley syrup
- 59.14 ml margarine, Melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together.
- Mix everything together.
- Shape into 8-12 balls, put on cooked sheet lined with parchement. Flatten slightly. Leave room between them because the will spread out.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350°F.
What a great cookie recipe. These came out sweet and malty in taste with a soft interior and crackly top. I loved them and so did the guests at a friends bday party. For fun and due to the occasion I added in some sprinkles, which made them look even cuter. <br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this keeper, WICC!<br/>Made and reviewed for Veggie Swap #59 June 2013.