1/2 Photos of Make Ahead Loaded Mashed Potatoes
When those make-ahead foods involve potatoes, cheese, & bacon I'm in love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 10 ounces Italian cheese, & herbs cooking creme (or 8oz cream cheese, softened & double the spices)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt & pepper
- 12 -16 ounces bacon, cooked to a crisp, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 1Cook the potatoes in a pot of boiling water until fork tender. Drain.
- 2Beat the potatoes with the butter, milk, cooking creme (or cream cheese), sour cream, & spices until creamy.
- 3Scoop the potatoes into a baking dish, and spread evenly. Sprinkle with the cheese, bacon, & green onions.
- 4Cover & refrigerate up to 36 hours. Set it on the counter about 30 minutes prior to baking. When you are ready to eat, bake uncovered at 350 for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 628.1
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 108.3 mg
- Sodium 682.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: