Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
You can really put on any topping that you want on it. Berries, apples....you name it.
Make and share this Make Ahead Breakfast Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Put all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- Then cut in the shortening until crumbly.
- Add in the egg and milk and pour into an 8x8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon and put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until tested done, at 350°F.
- Easily doubles for a 9x13 inch baking dish.