These are so good and easy! Much better than you will get at McDonalds. I make these on Sunday and freeze them so we can have breakfst to go all week!
- Spray a non-stick skillet with vegetable oil. Crumble sausage and
- brown slowly. Drain in white paper towels. Wipe grease from skillet
- with paper towels, leaving a thin layer of oil.
- Beat eggs with minced onion and picante sauce.Scramble eggs in skillet until done.
- Toss sausage, eggs and cheese together. Spoon into tortillas and wrap, folding sides to middle and then rolling to make burrito. Can be frozen.*
- Freeze ahead directions:.
- Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheets; freeze until solid.
- Then wrap individually in paper towels, and package in zipper-lock freezer bags.
- When ready to use remove burrito from Ziploc and microwave burrito in paper towel 2-3 minutes or until hot.