1/1 Photo of Make Ahead Breakfast Burritos
Little Bee's Note:
These are so good and easy! Much better than you will get at McDonalds. I make these on Sunday and freeze them so we can have breakfst to go all week!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a non-stick skillet with vegetable oil. Crumble sausage and
- 2brown slowly. Drain in white paper towels. Wipe grease from skillet
- 3with paper towels, leaving a thin layer of oil.
- 4Beat eggs with minced onion and picante sauce.Scramble eggs in skillet until done.
- 5Toss sausage, eggs and cheese together. Spoon into tortillas and wrap, folding sides to middle and then rolling to make burrito. Can be frozen.*
- 6Freeze ahead directions:.
- 7Place on parchment paper-lined cookie sheets; freeze until solid.
- 8Then wrap individually in paper towels, and package in zipper-lock freezer bags.
- 9When ready to use remove burrito from Ziploc and microwave burrito in paper towel 2-3 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Make Ahead Breakfast Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 309.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean sausage meat
salt and pepper