1/1 Photo of Mahogany Chicken Wings
I found this in our newspaper. It 's very similar to other recipes. I made it for our Super Bowl party and it was a hit. I made 1/3 of this recipe. We had Chinese food the other day, so I used the little packets for this recipe :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3 quart saucepan, combine all ingredients except wings.
- 2Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minute.
- 3Let cool.
- 4Split wings and discard tips, pour cooled sauce over wings and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Place oven racks in upper and lower thirds of oven.
- 6Preheat to 375 degrees.
- 7Oil 2 large shallow roasting pans.
- 8Drain wings, and bake uncovered 1-1 1/2 hours, basting every 20 minutes.
- 9with remaining sauce and turn to brown evenly.
- 10Switch pans halfway through cooking.
- 11Let wings cool and wrap and store for up to 3 days.
- 12Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mahogany Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 1372.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 27.7 g