Nana's Chicken Wings
Nana was my grandmother in law. This chicken wings are fabulous. Only 3 ingredients. They take a long time to cook, but the results are out of this world. The meat slides of the bone.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle low sodium soy sauce
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle sweet chili sauce (I use Mae Ploy)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put wings on a big roasting pan.
- Cover with soy sauce.
- Bake for an hour. Mixing occasionally to cover the wings with the soy sauce.
- Take out of the oven an let it cool down completely.
- When cool, drain the soy sauce.
- Cover with the sweet chili sauce and bake at 350 for an hour, mixing occasionally to cover the wings with the sauce.
- On the last 5 minutes bring the oven temperature to 450.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Go ahead and get a washcloth....your gonna need it! These are sticky and yummy. Very different from the regular wings I make for ball games. I made half the recipe, and cut the cooking time a bit to try and keep these from burning. These are delicious as posted, but I do recommend you line your cooking pan with foil (at least for the 2nd half of the cooking) for easier cleanup. I'm sure we'll enjoy these again....I'd like to try this with drumsticks or thighs.