Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A little taste of Mexico. I adapted this recipe from one served on a fishing charter trip we took a few years ago.
- mahi mahi fillet (4 - 6)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1⁄2 cup chopped honeydew, mixed
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Spray a little olive oil into a skillet.
- Sear fish on both sides.
- Place in oven with a little salsa on top.
- Bake at 350 5-10 minutes (depends on the thickness) or until done.
- Serve with extra fruit salsa.