Recipe by PaulaG
This is a quick and easy dinner solution. This comes from another website. Update: After a number of reviews I have changed the ingredients list. When I made this, I too thought the cloves were strong but DH liked it so I posted. I have since changed the ingredient list and reduced the amount of cloves and nutmeg. Please feel free to adapt as necessary for preference. Thanks everyone for your input.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb mahi mahi fillet
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1⁄8-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut fish fillets into serving size portions allowing 4 to 6 ounces per serving.
- In bowl, mix pineapple, cloves and nutmeg.
- Spray an oven proof baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place fish in prepared dish, top with pineapple mixture and drizzle a half to one full tablespoon of pineapple juice over each serving.
- Cover with foil and bake 10 to 12 minutes, uncover and top with coconut. Bake 5 minutes more or until fish flakes easily.