Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This recipe was posted for a Magic Bullet photo demo posted here in the Kitchen Gadgets forum. It really is a super easy recipe that my 5 year old actually made herself. I did the baking though, of course. ;) The cherry topping is also from the book, but I always add almond extract any time I use cherry pie filling, so I put that in the recipe also. The Cook Time includes refrigeration/cooling time, for planning purposes. (Or, so you don't end up eating dessert at 10:30 at night, like we did! LOL)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Add all ingredients (except crust) to the TALL CUP.
- Twist on the CROSS BLADE, and place cup onto the power base.
- Turn cup clockwise on the base to LOCK ON, and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until set.
- Cool on rack for 30 minutes and then cool one hour in the refrigerator.
- Spread topping (if using) onto chilled cheesecake and enjoy!