Magic Bullet Six-Second Milkshake
- Ready In:
- Add all ingredients, in the order they appear, to the tall cup (or party mug).
- Mix until smooth.
- If you want to thin your shake, add more milk and blend a little more.
- If you want to make a large batch, double or triple the ingredients and use the Magic Bullet blender.
- BLUEBERRY - leave out the chocolate and add a handfull of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- STRAWBERRY - add a handful of fresh or frozen strawberries.
- CHOCOLATE MONSTER - use chocolate ice cream and add your favorite bite-size candy bar.
- MIMI'S CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE MINT - add 1/4 of a chocolate bar and two starlight mint candies.
- BULLET BLIZZARD - add tiny colored chocolate candies to the milkshake recipe.
- NORTH POLE - add a mint patty to the regular milkshake recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Aloha! I just recently started spending more time in the kitchen and am learning that cooking and baking can be fun as well as challenging. My favorite cookbook resources are my 'gourmet' sister and the very patient and generous Ohana of Zaar. Mahalo nui loa! <br /><br />My rating system: The first time I try a recipe, I follow the instructions as given; if I do a little tweaking, I keep that in mind when rating. It's not right to rate lower because of something I did or didn't do. <br />***** ... Excellent! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />**** ... Loved It! Tasted great with/without tweaking. <br />No stars ... May be an excellent recipe but I was unable to get it to work for me. May or may not try again later. We don't all have the same taste preferences. I've found recipes with lots of five stars that just didn't work for me and some with less that I thought were great. <br />Thank you All for sharing!</p>