Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the best tuna casserole I had in a long time. It beats any tuna helper that you would buy in the store.
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to package.
- Stir in soup, tuna and milk.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt.
- baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
this is a very good tuna casserole one of the best great combo of flavors i added potato chips on top of casserole and also mixed in green peas
Quick, cheap and easy. Surprised the kids with how great it tasted, even I liked it, and I am not usually a tuna fan...
Get tasting Recipe. Easy to make and low cost. Turns boxed Mac & Cheese into a really special dish. Is used Kraft Brand. Not sure if the cheaper varieties would be as good. Thanks for sharing.