Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Good potluck dish as long as it is kept cold. Prep time is the cooking of the macaroni and peas. Cooking time is the refrigeration time.
- 7 ounces macaroni, uncooked
- 10 ounces frozen green peas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 cup gherkin, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise or 3⁄4 cup Miracle Whip light
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Cook macaroni as directed on pkg.
- Cook peas as directed on pkg.
- Mix cooled macaroni, peas, sheese, gherkins, Miracle Whip and onion.
- Pour into serving bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Very nice pasta dish. I cut the recipe in half to take for lunches next week. I didn't have the cubed cheese, so used grated. Worked well for me. Flavors bended very well together. Easy to put together. Thanks for sharing.