Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can substitute crumbled goat cheese for Gorgonzola if you like. From Cooking Light.
- 8 ounces whole wheat macaroni
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced granny smith apple
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups arugula, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Add red bell pepper, apple and toasted pecans.
- Combine sour cream and next 3 ingredients and stir until blended. Pour over macaroni mixture, tossing to coat. Stir in arugula and sprinkle with cheese. Serving size: 3/4 cup.