Recipe by swirlycinnacakes
"Good Home Cookbook"
Top Review by Charlotte J
With all the green going on in this salad I used a red bell pepper. Make sure you use sweet baby peas. I bag I used was not baby and tasted more starchy. This was a nice salad and easy to double as I did. Thank you for posting. Made for *Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup 2008* game
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons sweet onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen baby peas, thawed
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled (peeled & chopped)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain well, rinse, and cool.
- Mix the mayo, salt, relish and onion in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the macaroni, celery, bell pepper, and peas in a large bowl. Add the mayo mixture and toss to coat.
- Gently toss in the eggs. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill welll, about 2 hours. TAste and adjust the seasonings before serving.