Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups shell macaroni or 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 lb backfin crab meat (picked over)
- 1⁄2 cup buttered bread crumb
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with hot water.
- Add milk to mushroom soup and heat until hot. Add peas, all seasonings, then add crab meat, mixing lightly with fork.
- Put in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover with bread crumbs.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 20 to 25 minutes.