Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Orginally from Taste Of Home magazine-This is a wonderful fudge recipe that is very full of flavor and makes 2 9x9 pans...so--one to keep and one to share--Hope you enjoy.
- 4 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter (no substitutes)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 (4 ounce) packages German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups crushed macadamia nuts or 3 cups toasted pecans, divided
- Line two 9inch square baking pans with foil and butter the foil; set aside.
- Combine sugar,butter and milk in a heavy saucepan;bring to a gentle boil.
- Cook for five minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add chocolate,chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, salt and 2 cups nuts.
- Pour into prepared pans;sprinkle with remaining nuts and press in lightly.
- Chill until firm.
- Remove from pans and cut into squares.
- ****This yields about 5 pounds****.