Chunky Orange Macadamia Fudge
photo by Rinshinomori
- Ready In:
- In heavy saucepan, combine sugar, butter and milk.
- Bring to full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chips, stir til melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add marshmallow cream, nuts and liquer.
- Beat til well blended.
- Pour into foil-lined 13x9 pan.
- Chill til firm.
- **Can add orange food coloring if desired, great for Halloween!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Decadent! I don't make desserts much now but I remember making something very close to this all the time in the past. I had several kinds of dried fruits and added chopped dried cherries and chopped dried apricots in the mixture in addition to the macademia nuts. Thanks for posting this Wildflour. Made for ZWT 5.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello! Former caterer and restaurant owner taking life slower now and just enjoying photographing my food creations and blogging them! Pop on over to my blog to see over 800 of my recipes at Wildflour's Cottage Kitchen @ wildflourskitchen.com !