Lynnski's Red Bell Peppers Stuffed With Feta & Spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Clean spinach, wilt it in hot water and squeeze out moisture; or thaw frozen spinach and squeeze out moisture.
- Cut tops off peppers, save top to use as a lid; clean out the insides of seeds & membranes.
- Mix beaten egg, feta, herbs and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread spinach around inside of peppers and add in feta mix, stuffing it in the center of the spinach, but not mixed into the spinach.
- Grease a baking dish and arrange peppers close together so they stand up.
- Bake at 350 F (180C) for about 50 minutes.