Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Full flavor and satisfying. Each ingredient alone is delicious but together the tastes are fabulous. You won't soon forget it. The name says it all. This recipe comes to you from the Lucious Luggage Ladies, Zaar World Tour 3.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground sirloin
- 4 san francisco sourdough hamburger buns
- 8 slices pepper bacon
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices walla walla onions
- 4 slices tomatoes
- roasted red pepper
- crispy romaine lettuce
- jalapeno pepper
- salt and pepper
- Cook bacon as desired.
- Separate burger into 4 patties. Grill sirloin burger until done.
- When just about done place a slice of american cheese on each burger.
- Meanwhile, roast on the bbq slices of red pepper.
- Rinse all vegetables and slice into rounds. Choose your condiments.
- Build your burger!
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Very good burger. Very simple and very quick. I like the adition of the mustard, it adds a kick to it. Thanks for posting. Miss Pixie x x x :D
Good quality meat made a very good burger. I am not in the States, so had to replace the Walla Walla onions and sourdough bread with local, very good alternatives. The roasted peppers, jalapeno and avocado made a very good flavor! Thanks, Luggage Ladies!
This delicious burger lived up to its name - unfortunately my avocado wasn't as good on the inside as it looked on the outside, so we had to go without, but the burger was still LUSCIOUS!