Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an all time favourite of my Canadian family. This recipe uses about 1 package of spring roll wrapper which can be found in most western and Chinese groceries.
- 0 kg ground pork
- 0 kg shrimp, chopped
- 59.14 ml finely chopped carrot
- 59.14 ml of finely chopped celery
- 59.14 ml of finely chopped parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 44.37 ml chopped white onions
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 4.92 ml cornstarch
- 158.51 ml water
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml fish sauce
- Combine all ingredients for lumpia (spring roll) filling.
- Wrap in lumpia wrapper in long thin shape (approx 1 table spoon per sheet of wrapper).
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Cut into shorter lengths before serving.
- Prepare Sweet and Sour Sauce:.
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan, whisk until sugar and corn starch are dissolved, boil over high heat and reduce to preferred thickness.
- Serve with lumpia.