Prep 40 mins
Cook 6 mins
Make and share this Lumpia recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large onion
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- salt or pepper
- soy sauce
- fresh garlic, crushed
- 1 egg (to be the glue that holds the wrapper shut)
- 1 (21 ounce) package lumpia skins (or homemade with thin crepe batter)
- pancit noodles
- Mix ingredients and microwave small amount of filling for 45 sec - 1 minute.
- Taste and spice up as necessary.
- Place small amount on top 1/3rd of lumpia wrapper make like a small meat log. fold top of wrapper over meat, fold in sides and roll the rest of the way sealing with the egg.
- Fry in 350-375 degree in vegetable oil.
- Dip in Thai sweet chili garlic sauce.
- Freeze remainder on cookie sheet, then separate and place in freezer bag.
Simple and authentic! Love the green beans and used spring onions! Thank you@