Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Susan Mendelson"s (original owner & operator of Vancouver's "Lazy Gormet") first cookbook"Mama Never Cooked Like this" All her recipes are excellent. This one is easy and very good.
- 2 ounces lox
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- Blend together lox& cream cheese.
- Add onion, lemon juice& pepper.
- Fold in the olives.
- Serve with crisp crackers or small toasts, garnish with black oilive or a small piece of lox.