Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good for a delicious breakfast or even a mid-day snack! I like it because its filling and flexible, you can eat it at all times of the day.
- Cut the onion in half, then slice thinly.
- In a large saute pan, heat the oil over high heat, then saute the onions until lightly colored.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a fork until combined, then add to the pan.
- When the eggs have set on the bottom, scramble in the lox and flip over.
- Cook and scramble until just set. (Can be more well done or less well done according your tastes).
- You can then serve on a bagel, or just by itself.