Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
low fat remake of this recipe found on 'zaar.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken stock
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 cups rice (uncooked)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix the lemon juice, pepper,stock, honey and soy sauce.
- Brown the chicken thighs in the oil.
- Remove the thighs and add the onion.
- Saute onion until soft.
- Add the rice and broth mixture. Place chicken thighs on top.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes or until the chicken is done and the liquid is absorbed.
My family and I really enjoyed this. The rice was really flavorful, but the chicken could have use some more flavor. Will make this again.