Recipe by Kzim4
From the Cool Whip Lite container. A lower fat version of the original. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 4 ounces philadelphia fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite, divided
- 1 store bought reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 1⁄2 ounces sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, 1 tablespoon or milk and sugar in medium bowl on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1/2 cup of Cool Whip. Spread onto bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- Pour remaining milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until set (approx. 4 houts). Just before serving, spread remaining 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip over top of pie.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.