Let's face it, cheesecake is never going to be a dietetic food, but with this recipe you can feel a little less guilty...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend well the 2 first ingredients; pat into a 9" x 13" baking pan, reserving a bit for the topping.
- 2Blend remaining ingredients all together and pour into the prepared crust.
- 3Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 40 minutes.
- 5Test by inserting knife in center.
- 6It should be dry.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lower Fat Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.4
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 54.0 mg
- Sodium 551.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 35.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: