Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great tasting low-sugar blueberry muffins or cake! Easy, tasty, delicious! What more could you ask for?? And to be even more great, you can substitute any kind of berry in this! This recipe uses regular bagged Splenda and regular sugar. If you use Splenda for baking, just use 3/4 cup Splenda for baking in the cake and 1/2 cup Splenda for baking in the topping.
- Mix oil, egg, and milk together, stirring well.
- Mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar,1/4 cup splenda, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- In a third bowl use a fork to cut together the 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup Splenda, 1/4 cup butter, and the cinnamon.
- Make a well in flour, sugar, splenda, salt and baking powder mix and pour in the oil, egg and milk.
- Stir till lumps are gone; fold in blueberries (I used 2 cups).
- Spread in oiled 8x8 cake pan or in cupcake papers.
- Sprinkle the third mix over all.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes for cake, or 15-20 minutes for cupcakes,.
- You can also use parchment to line the pan.