A slice of heaven!! No one will know it's low in fat and calories!! Looks pretty sliced, too! Plan ahead, needs to freeze!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton reduced-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- fresh strawberries, leave whole or slice (to garnish)
- additional reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1Line a 15x10x1" baking pan with waxed paper.
- 2Prepare cake according to pkg. directions.
- 3Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 4Bake at 350º for 15-20 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- 5Cool for 5 minutes.
- 6Turn cake onto a lint-free kitchen towel dusted with powdered sugar.
- 7Gently peel off waxed paper.
- 8Roll up jelly-roll style in the towel, starting with a short end.
- 9Cool on a wire rack.
- 10In a bowl, whisk yogurt, pudding mix and food coloring, fold in whipped topping.
- 11Unroll cake, spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2" of edges.
- 12Roll up.
- 13Wrap and freeze.
- 14*Remove 30 minutes before slicing.
- 15Plate with additional whipped topping and sliced fresh strawberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low-Fat Strawberry Angel Food Cake Roll
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.6
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 290.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat strawberry yogurt