Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A slice of heaven!! No one will know it's low in fat and calories!! Looks pretty sliced, too! Plan ahead, needs to freeze!
- 1 (16 ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton reduced-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- fresh strawberries, leave whole or slice (to garnish)
- additional reduced-fat whipped topping
- Line a 15x10x1" baking pan with waxed paper.
- Prepare cake according to pkg. directions.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350º for 15-20 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Turn cake onto a lint-free kitchen towel dusted with powdered sugar.
- Gently peel off waxed paper.
- Roll up jelly-roll style in the towel, starting with a short end.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, whisk yogurt, pudding mix and food coloring, fold in whipped topping.
- Unroll cake, spread filling evenly over cake to within 1/2" of edges.
- Roll up.
- Wrap and freeze.
- *Remove 30 minutes before slicing.
- Plate with additional whipped topping and sliced fresh strawberries.