1/3 Photos of Low Fat Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
I love spinach and artichoke dip, but hate the fat... I came up with this fast and easy recipe that tastes great, is easy to put together, low in fat but big on taste! Flavored with roasted red peppers and Parmesan cheese, no yicky mayo here! Makes enough for a large crowd. Can be made in the microwave for even faster preparation. Also delicious served cold. Note: recipe can be made with fat-free marinade artichokes, I usually buy two small jars, adds a little extra zing! WW points = 1/serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F and lightly spritz a shallow baking dish (1.5-2qt) with cooking spray (Pam).
- 2Using food processor, mix light cream cheese, sour cream and artichoke hearts by pulsing until even consistency.
- 3Add roasted bell pepper and Parmesan cheese and pulse until creamy.
- 4To bake dip: Place mixture into prepared baking dish; add spinach and stir until combined.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes, stirring half way through.
- 6Dip is done when browned and bubbly around the edges.
- 7To keep warm, lower temperature in oven to 250F and stir every 10 minutes until dip is served.
- 8For microwave directions: Place mixture into microwave safe dish (1.5-2qt), add spinach and stir until combined.
- 9Cover with plastic wrap, leaving room for steam to escape.
- 10Microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until dip is hot and boiling on the sides - microwaves vary, check often.
- 11Mix well before serving.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.6 mg
- Sodium 357.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g