This is a lower fat version of that delicious dip you always find at parties. My version can be enjoyed (almost) guilt free! The addition of fresh ingredients also makes it healthier and tastier too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package lower salt taco seasoning
- 8 ounces fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can small black olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup green onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baked corn tortilla chips
- 1Peel and remove pit from the avocado.
- 2In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork.
- 3Mix in lime juice and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- 4In another bowl, mix 1/2 of the taco seasoning with refried beans. Spread the bean mixture in an 8-inch square pan.
- 5Spread the yogurt evenly over the bean mixture in pan.
- 6Spread the avocado mixture over the yogurt.
- 7Spread 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese over the avocado.
- 8Stir the jalepeno into the salsa and spread over the cheese.
- 9Spread the sliced olives over the jalepeno.
- 10Top with a layer of diced green onions.
- 11Sprinkle remaing 1/4 cup shredded cheese over all.
- 12Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Fat Seven-Layer Dip
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.3
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 737.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: