Recipe by bakedapple42
This is a lower fat version of that delicious dip you always find at parties. My version can be enjoyed (almost) guilt free! The addition of fresh ingredients also makes it healthier and tastier too.
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagelower salt taco seasoning
- 8 ounces fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) cansmall black olives, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag baked corn tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and remove pit from the avocado.
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with a fork.
- Mix in lime juice and mayonnaise. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix 1/2 of the taco seasoning with refried beans. Spread the bean mixture in an 8-inch square pan.
- Spread the yogurt evenly over the bean mixture in pan.
- Spread the avocado mixture over the yogurt.
- Spread 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese over the avocado.
- Stir the jalepeno into the salsa and spread over the cheese.
- Spread the sliced olives over the jalepeno.
- Top with a layer of diced green onions.
- Sprinkle remaing 1/4 cup shredded cheese over all.
- Serve with tortilla chips.