Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Made with skim milk and Splenda, this rice pudding is guilt free!
Make and share this Low Fat Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Combine rice, 1 1/2 cups milk and Splenda in a heavy saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 cup milk in a microwavable dish for one minute in the microwave. Slowly add to the beaten egg while whisking, making sure not to end with scrambled eggs.
- Pour this mixture into the rice mixture and cook an additional 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add Vanilla and Cinnamon.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Good with a dallop of lite cool whip!