Recipe by yogiclarebear
Slightly modified from Michelle Jones' recipe at "AllHomeadeCookies.com." They don't look like much, but are surprisingly tasty, not to mention low cal and full of "good for ya" ingredients!
- 236.59 ml pumpkin
- 2 egg whites
- 295.73 ml whole wheat pastry flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml clove
- 591.47 ml old fashioned oats
- 9.85 ml canola oil
- 29.58 ml stevia plus, powder
- 59.14 ml brown sugar substitute, twin sugar substitute
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line baking sheets with parchment, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, oil, and pumpkin. In another bowl, mix flour, baking soda, spices, oats, sugar substitute, and stevia. Mix dry ingredients into the wet, until just moistened. (Batter will seem very dry.).
- Drop cookies by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. You can leave them in ball shapes, or flatten them a bit.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.