- 5 medium potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes in water 20 to 25 minutes, or until.
- Remove from heat and add cold water until.
- potatoes are cooled slightly.
- Peel and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- In large nonstick skillet, saute onions and green pepper in oil until tender.
- Add potatoes and sprinkle with black pepper and paprika.
- Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until potatoes are browned, stirring frequently.
- Serve hot.