Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
My low-fat and spicy potato soup
Make and share this Low-Fat Potato and Leek Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 red potatoes
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced shallot
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package leek soup mix
- 4 cups low-fat chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground galangal
- 1 teaspoon hot Madras curry powder
- saute onion and shallots in vegetable spray.
- add cubed and peeled potato and saute (with more veggie spray) for 15 minutes.
- add 1 tablespoon flour.
- add low fat chicken broth.
- add knorr's soup mix and bring to a boil.
- reduce heat to low and add spices and sauces.
- simmer 30 minutes.